A Step Ahead Physical Therapy offers a mobile unit to provide Physical Therapy to those who are unable to travel to the clinic. This service also is beneficial to those who want the convenience of a “house call.”
It is with great excitement that I inform you that A Step Ahead Physical Therapy offers outpatient Physical Therapy Services in the comfort of the your home, office or gym. This is a niche service that is currently underserved. Please see below for a partial list of patients that currently would benefit from this type of service:
• The patient that has just had surgery and needs or desires an early start on the rehab process before they are safe to get in and out of the house.
• The patient that needs an evaluation of their living space for fall prevention or safety measures.
• The patient who has transportation problems or physical conditions (postoperative restrictions) that limit their ability to get to scheduled appointments in an office. (This includes Medicare patients that no longer meet the “home bound” status or have maximized their home care benefits despite not being able to consistently make it to an Outpatient Office).
• The patient that is a caretaker for their child or other family members and would require a babysitter or significant effort to bring them along to an outpatient office.
• The busy business person that feels that they do not have the time to leave the office.
Please be aware that this is a covered Outpatient Service for Medicare Patients just as it would be in the office.
Currently serving North Atlanta area including Buckhead.
Please contact us with any questions or ideas of how we can best assist you in making “A Step Ahead”